Monday, March 9, 2015

Mini Me 1

I am mostly happy with my life right now. But I know that I've made a lot of mistakes. If I can prevent someone from making those mistakes, I want to. My darling friend M is very much like me, just slightly younger. Over the weekend, we have discovered that we are extremely alike. This is a beautiful thing, yet it worries me. Now, I want to protect her. I want her to steer clear of any future problems. I also want her to take chances though. Right now, she likes a boy, but in fear of rejection, she wants to give up. While I would love to protect her from a possible hurt, I don't want her to miss out on something amazing. I told her six hundred times this weekend alone that she isn't allowed to give up on this just yet. She needs to give it time. I told her if nothing happens within the week then I will help her get over this boy and maybe find someone else. Already they texted back and forth, proving that she needed to give it time. It still could not work out, but she needs to try.

We are very similar. We have similar ideals, similar thoughts, similar fears. I hope for her that she can learn from me, from my mistakes and my successes. I care for her as a friend deeply and I hope I can help her with anything I can. I want to protect, but I want to make sure she doesn't miss out on anything. I hope things work out for her better than they did for me. I'm going to protect her. She is my friend, my very good friend. I hope things work for her. I hope she's happy. I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure she is.

I'll give an update, hopefully a good one, when I can.

~ Stuck

No comments:

Post a Comment