Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Page 1: My first post

So, I've been sic in bed all day. Sucks to suck. ( I have no idea where that came from but not everyone says. Sucks to suck - I've picked up the habit.) But there was some good that came out of it, I finished my book!!! I am  addicted to reading, but since I go in to this 'super-tough smart school' I don't have  a lot of time to read anymore. One of my resolutions in the new year was to read more! And I did it. I already finished my first book. It was 310 pages, 310  wonderful pages. Tangled by Carolyn Mackler was about four different people whose lives intertwine in just four months. It actually was amazing! It reminded me why I love to read so much and made me finally make this blog. Another resolution I made for the year was to keep a diary (and then publish it in 2014) and a jar full of good things that happen, once a day I would write something good and put it in the jar..... I'm rambling. Anyway, I couldn't keep a diary and there wasn't a lot of good things going on so there went the jar idea. I couldn't keep writing "I'm alive." So instead of all that I have this blog.
SO, I'm a few days late in the year. I'm sure I'll post more than once a day sometimes. On this blog I will be completely honest. I won't use names (besides the names of books and their authors) but I will be 100% accurate on this blog. Hopefully I'll post at least once a day. I don't care if anyone reads this but I would appreciate comments if you do :)
So, I'm done with my first post. I'll be posting again later because I have things gnawing at my brain that I need to get out and well I just can't keep diaries. I've tried, really.
Until then, remember to read. I'll finish this post (just like the rest) with a quote:
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin

Keep Calm and Read on,
A reader with Mickey ears

No comments:

Post a Comment