Friday, January 11, 2013

Page 4: My boyfriend and my crush(es)

I said I was going to be completely honest on this blog, as it is kind of like my diary, so I am going to be completely honest on this topic. I have a boyfriend, yet I have like two crushes. Well, I have more than two, but all of the other ones are either fictional or famous so it doesn't count. I am a fangirl, I have to admit. But I am not a slut as it may seem form what I just said. Trust me, I am far from a slut!
So, I've been dating this guy for a few weeks. And he's technically my first boyfriend. That is a whole other story that I'm sure I'll blog about later. Anyway, so even though I have a boyfriend, there are these two guys that are practically perfect. Well, kind of. The first one would be an amazing boyfriend, but he isn't as perfect as the second (and much longer) one. One is my 'summer best friend's' twin brother. I put quotes around 'summer best friend' because technically we are supposed to be but I'm really just not friends with her like that anymore. I mean I always would rather hang out with her twin brother, not just because he would be an amazing boyfriend, but because we just I guess bond more/have more things in common or something. So he's one of my crushes. The other crush is my actual future husband. Like I said that is a whole other story that I'll probably end up blogging about later.
But this past sunday I hung out with the first guy (summer kid). I hadn't seen him in maybe a few months and it was absolutely incredible to see him. I hadn't see him since September and I hadn't really thought about him too much either. I tried not to because then I would get all lovesick -not like how I get with the other guy but still kind of bad. But seeing him Sunday brought a flood of memories and I just really missed him. Honestly he would be an amazing boyfriend. AND if things work out how they seem to be (life is going in the direction) I can see going out with him over the summer.
Then, there is guy number two. He is practically perfect and I've been in love with him for a while. Literally, we ARE going to end up together. The only problem is, he lives in Florida. So, we kind of have to wait. But whenever I see him, it is literally pure magic though, I'm not even lying.
But as of right now I still have a boyfriend. And I really liked it at first. But he "has the emotional range of a teaspoon!
And I was out sick four out of the five days of school this week. Do you know what he did?
The third day I was out at 6 freakin' 40 in the morning he snapchats me an ugly pic saying 'feeling any better?' I sent him a text that night saying 'got your snapchat and no I'm not'. He never even answered.
And the fact that I guy who lives over 1,000 miles away from me can make me blush and know just what to say and treat me like gold all in about a half hour can, well, do all that, what does that say? Honestly, we kind of have this mutual agreement to wait until we are older but the next time I see him I literally want to just practically pounce on him. NOT like sexually or whatever, but I've waited years to kiss him and I think the next time I see him, I'm just going to do it.
That is, I will if I'm not still with my boyfriend. But, we will see what happens.
Until then, I will just have to dream of either my boyfriend getting 'better', or us breaking up and me getting together with my 'summer' guy or my future husband. Now, my love life can go in many directions, and I'm not sure which directions, but I see the end result. I will marry my Florida boy. Until then...
"Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives." - C.S. Lewis

Keep Calm and Read On,
A reader with Mickey ears and an invisibility cloak

No comments:

Post a Comment